• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is my leather jacket too big?

B-Man2

Try zipping it up … and then let’s see it
Hi

Is my leather jacket too big? Or should the sleeves be this long?

View attachment 108683
Here’s what I can share with you about the sleeves . Real Motorcycle jackets, not fashion jackets, are going to be long in the sleeves so that when you reach forward to grab the handle bars the sleeves aren’t to ride up above your wrist bone.
The front of a real mc jacket has a big wind flap as yours does , so that there’s an overlap to keep the wind from leaking thru the zipper. So you need to zip it up for a better idea as to the fit of the jacket . Lastly if you ride a MC you want it just a little on the large side for layering a jumper or a shearling vest underneath on cold days .
That’s all I’ve got :)

Swedishguy32

Try zipping it up … and then let’s see it

Here’s what I can share with you about the sleeves . Real Motorcycle jackets, not fashion jackets, are going to be long in the sleeves so that when you reach forward to grab the handle bars the sleeves aren’t to ride up above your wrist bone.
The front of a real mc jacket has a big wind flap as yours does , so that there’s an overlap to keep the wind from leaking thru the zipper. So you need to zip it up for a better idea as to the fit of the jacket . Lastly if you ride a MC you want it just a little on the large side for layering a jumper or a shearling vest underneath on cold days .
That’s all I’ve got :)
So it should look like that?