• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irish Defence Force Uniforms

ausreenactor

JonnyCrow

I read about Irish DPM recently, prices are through the roof, it's actually illegal to sell it in Ireland haha so go figure, Irish ministry of defence apparently launching a investigation of where the new stuff for sale is coming from, the older camo is rare

ausreenactor

I read about Irish DPM recently, prices are through the roof, it's actually illegal to sell it in Ireland haha so go figure, Irish ministry of defence apparently launching a investigation of where the new stuff for sale is coming from, the older camo is rare
We call it 'Leakage'. A $30 AMCU first aid sleeve and caddy can fetch $300?

An AMCU triple mag holder... I paid $250 when they were first issued and then got one issued years later. $276 for a hard to get, lightweight AMCU bush hat before I went to Afghanistan in 2019. I have to wear issued kit. Collectors wanting it for 'shits and gigs' forced the price up.

JonnyCrow

We call it 'Leakage'. A $30 AMCU first aid sleeve and caddy can fetch $300?

An AMCU triple mag holder... I paid $250 when they were first issued and then got one issued years later. $276 for a hard to get, lightweight AMCU bush hat before I went to Afghanistan in 2019. I have to wear issued kit. Collectors wanting it for 'shits and gigs' forced the price up.
Aus look at darn 50's abl Belgian camo, the good moon and balls pattern is 300 plus, even normal 50's Congo brush stroke camo smocks are crazy money, if you can find one that is, like those grey German Bundy leather jackets, I remember racks full cheap around Europe once upon a time sigh