• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info wanted on B-10 jacket made by Houston Inc

jack31916

Recently I've bought a B-10 jacket made by Houston Inc.

I suspect it to be a repro jacket (although a very convincing one) but can't find any info...

Does someone knows when these jacket were made and who made them?

Thanks.

greyhound52

Yes it is a repro made by a Japanese company. I have some catalogs from the mid 90s that show that company's wares to include this B-10.

asiamiles

Yes Houston, a Japanese clothing company, like others (eg. CAB Clothing) cashed in and made some flight jackets during the boom...I'm not aware if they still do them, though you can still find them used and occasionally new. They're not on the same level as Buzz Rickson's but $100 would be a decent buy for a good condition wearer, but that jacket looks a little worse for wear.

jack31916

Thanks for the answers guys ! I'd never heard or seen anything about this manufacturer.

The jacket isn't a bad wearer. The only things bad are the cuffs and I'm satisfied (for this moment) with this repro.

Thanks again.

Jack