• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IMO - the coolest jacket I have see in quite a while

Geeboo

My recent done jacket - CCC inspired, single ply cuff & waistband, thick wool , as in all original CCC jkt, not bedford. How's that ?
CCC1.jpg
CCC2.jpg
CCC3.jpg

Last edited:

STEVE S.

I’ve recently taken notice & developed an interest in other materials/textures besides leather. Not sure when I will get around to experimenting with the current workload I have but find some of the wool, even wool/leather combinations very interesting.

asiamiles

9S0A52K8IDEDouble RL RRL Ralph Lauren Vintage Inspired Distressed Cotton A-1 Flight Bomber

Hoping someone might replicate this. Looks like heavyweight N-1 bedford cord-isn material. LOVE THIS ONE - great stitching details.

Would buy in a second if my size, buy it now, etc.

I'm sure not for some but I love the idea!
Personally, I don't like the distressed Bedford Cord...best left to age naturally, and I think it's less appropriate for this design as for a Deck Jacket. But I'm pretty sure I've seen non-leather versions of the A-1 and A-2 from Japan...not sure what size you're after though?

CBI

I see...............selling diff sizes on eBay but a slightly longer waisted version...............hmmmmmm

Last edited:

Peter Graham

I tried one on in Berlin a few months ago. I also love the look and the quality and cut is top notch but for an unlined jacket I thought the 599€ price tag was a bit steep.

Ken at Aero Leather

Yours IMO is much nicer than the the RL but he beats you on the cuff fitting. It would be much easier to replicate his period correct fitting method than try to aftermarket "hand overlock" yours in situ