• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm putting Silver Surfer's kids through college...

jschare

This is the third jacket I've purchased from Victor. This is an Arnoff AN-J-3A. It looks like it's never been worn. There are no scuffs, scratches or marks on the leather. The lining is pristine. Some minor nips on the knits and some minor balding on the collar and that's about all. Being a former naval officer, I have a fondness of navy jackets and this is one of the best I now own.

chamboid

That is a stunner. Love the Arnoff design. Real classy, with some snappy details. Very nice. Love the buttons on these jackets. Only this and the L.W Foster An-j-3a have them as far as I know.

It's a 40 isn't it, but fits a little smaller from what he told me?

Love the undertones on the goatskin, very similar to the new GW veg tanned goatskin offering. Another beautiful jacket, well done. And I'm sure S Surfers kids art grateful too.

jschare

chamboid said:
That is a stunner. Love the Arnoff design. Real classy, with some snappy details. Very nice. Love the buttons on these jackets. Only this and the L.W Foster An-j-3a have them as far as I know.

It's a 40 isn't it, but fits a little smaller from what he told me?

Love the undertones on the goatskin, very similar to the new GW veg tanned goatskin offering. Another beautiful jacket, well done. And I'm sure S Surfers kids art grateful too.

Yes, it's a 40. The measurements are:

Chest 20.75
Back 25
Front 22
Sleeve 25
Shoulder 17.75

The sleeves seem a bit long for a 40, compared to the measurements of other 40s I own. The one odd thing compared to my other jackets is the waist. It's rather trim. I measure the waist as 17.5 just along the bottom line of the pockets. That seems a bit tight.

Silver Surfer

aw, datsa nice, boss. kids? i aint got no stinkn kids. if that jac was just a tad larger all around, it would have never have left here. gotta say though, that the arnoff pattern is lean and mean. im on the hunt for a replacement, but they rarely show up, certainly not in this condition. btw: bet the sleeves arent too long when ya have your paws on a steering wheel.

jschare

I gotta say that Victor has some nice stuff. If you have an opportunity to buy something from him, do it cuz you won't be disappointed.

ausreenactor

Great jacket and the size of the smile in the selfie suggests you are VERY happy too. First side-selfie that I can recall as well!!

Have fun with it..

Couchy