• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

? If real 1940 Jacket WW2 Flight Jacket Vtg B-15 WW2 USAAF Pilot Jacket B15 WW2 Sz 38/40

bazzer

Saw this on ebay ? Real vary good condition if it is
Seems to be sell their whole vintage wardrobe
What do we think?

917_k

Civilian B-15, probably from the 50s. You can tell a civvy from an actual Air Force issue item from the lack of stud fastenings on the pockets and the zipper being placed in the centre of the jacket rather than offset.

bazzer

917_k

Yep, that one is a real one.

I’m pretty chuffed as I bagged this beauty yesterday:

AF4F5161-0825-4C93-A2BF-FAB0B43DA00E.jpeg

Werber Sportswear B-15A, will get some proper pics posted up.

917_k

Think I got lucky on an early morning Ebay trawl, wasn’t dirt cheap at £390, but it’s a size 42 so fits a treat and is in fantastic condition. These turn up on US eBay quite frequently but are a lot harder to come by in the U.K. and those that do seem to be small sizes or poor condition.

bazzer

That's a good price for such an excellent example look forward to see more photos well done

ausreenactor

ausreenactor

Think I got lucky on an early morning Ebay trawl, wasn’t dirt cheap at £390, but it’s a size 42 so fits a treat and is in fantastic condition. These turn up on US eBay quite frequently but are a lot harder to come by in the U.K. and those that do seem to be small sizes or poor condition.

Well done!