• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identifying Vintage Biker Jacket

pecuchet

Hi, I picked this up off Ebay a while back and the writing on the label has worn off so I was wondering if somemone could help me identify the brand and/or age. It has these distinctictive metal decorations around the pockets, as you can see in the pictures. The main zip is Conmar, and the others are Serval. The belt is attached, and it has stars on the epaulets. The inside of the back is corduroy.

Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures; I'm between phones at the moment. I can add more if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

20231203_122710.jpg
20231203_124052.jpg

Otter

Hi,
We are mainly about military jackets here. A better place to ask is over at The Fedora Lounge, in the outerwear forum.

Jtrob

Hi, I picked this up off Ebay a while back and the writing on the label has worn off so I was wondering if somemone could help me identify the brand and/or age. It has these distinctictive metal decorations around the pockets, as you can see in the pictures. The main zip is Conmar, and the others are Serval. The belt is attached, and it has stars on the epaulets. The inside of the back is corduroy.

Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures; I'm between phones at the moment. I can add more if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 129587View attachment 129589
I have owned a few Schott moto jackets over the years, this definitely does not look like a Schott. Hope that helps a little