• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID this Jeremy Clarkson’s jacket, please? Thank you!

boba

jeremy-clarkson-clarksons-farm-leather-jacket.jpg

clarksons-farm-jeremy-clarkson-leather-jacket-1275x1500.jpg
c2.jpg
clarksons-farm-jeremy-clarkson-black-distressed-leather-jacket.jpg
%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8930be06-2861-11ec-8027-e80d42947f8f.jpg
1454638058-gettyimages-481314582.jpg

Last edited:

B-Man2

May very well be a one off bespoke custom made jacket .
The UK has some outstanding leather tailors and craftsman and he can afford to have one custom made .

Smithy

His other jacket which was asked about recently was a bog standard jacket available from the RAF Museum Shop which makes me think this isn't anything terrifically high level. The leather certainly doesn't look it.

His other clothes are generally a combination of very un-exclusive Marks and Sparks, T. M. Lewin and Charles Tyrwhitt which makes me think this is probably something unremarkable.

Then again he does have an ELC G-1 ;)

Chandler

That's some "Milwaukee goiter" Jeremy's sporting there.

And before anyone jumps on me for being a little too judgemental, I checked -- Mr. Clarkson and I are the same age. :oops:

Seeing my cardiologist next week and I hope he's happy with the planks I've been doing. ;)