• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to sell your flight jacket on eBay!!

dujardin

jacket is without interest imo but tattoo is superb and the chick is ouarf grrrr harggg pffff (no words...)
surely a good way but you need to get a bimbo at home for that.

my wife yes again her, 's got a brilliant idea.
create a post where every member present his wife, girlfriend with one of his jacket.
who start... me???

byeeeeeeee marcel

Peter Graham

Oh my God ! She is filthy, and she's got loads more auctions to browse. Excuse me for five minutes, there's something I need to do.

MikeyB-17

Good Lord. Looks a spirited filly. Don't go a bunch on the nose ring, but I'm sure I could overlook it...

Hamsterbear

dujardin said:
jacket is without interest imo but tattoo is superb and the chick is ouarf grrrr harggg pffff (no words...) marcel

Try... "Pole Whore" (as in pole dancer in a cheap strip club)

tgd31968

Peter Graham said:
MikeyB-17 said:
Good Lord. Looks a spirited filly. Don't go a bunch on the nose ring, but I'm sure I could overlook it...
The nose ring does it all for me. Each to their own. ;)

Nose ring!? Check out the hooded sweatshirt auction. not one, not two but THREE balls on the tounge. She must be REALLY good at................eating icecream.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Mf ... 0292685235

Truthfully, she is hot in a trashy way, but if it is like I suspect and she is just the stripper/frustrated model/attention wh*re girlfriend of the seller, then he better get busy selling a LOT more stuff to pay for her. You could blow a couple of Eastmans in one night of partying with her I have no doubt. And I probably would given the chance........

Hamsterbear

[quote You could blow a couple of Eastmans in one night of partying with her I have no doubt. And I probably would given the chance........[/quote]

Did you say, "blow"????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :p

tgd31968

Hamsterbear said:
[quote You could blow a couple of Eastmans in one night of partying with her I have no doubt. And I probably would given the chance........

Did you say, "blow"????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :p[/quote]

I have known a few stippers in my day, and blow was a noun to many of them, not a verb.
;)

They are the women your mother warned you about, but of course that is part of the charm. :twisted: