• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how much is $1,367.00 CDN ?

deand

They couldn't even give it a one-piece back! The pockets have those hidden hand warmer openings, too, I think. Label on the outside?! (BTW $1367.00 CDN equals $1358.98 USD.)

dean

A

Anonymous

Looks like a mall jacket, maybe someone can get a customer list, and offer to paint nose art on the back.

a2jacketpatches

"Military inspired offerings" means it's supposed to have what ever they choose it to, gotta read the fine print, Qualifies as another high priced mall jacket that will sell to the right people, fashion minded with deep pockets. And if they got that kind of money, yup I'll paint it if they want. But they'll have to find me, I'm too busy for cold calling, too much like a job.

Too bad "Mall Jacket" won't work as a key word and it's just a VLJ term that nobody else in the world would even understand. Otherwise, it would be a great way of tapping into a huge market. However, "Bomber Jacket" may do the trick, I'm gonna add it to my Aces High Patch when I get to the shop this morning.