• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I pay?

tda003

Just won an item on Yahoo Japan. Looks like Buyee? Never bid there before. I'm trying to pay, but I can't find a way to accomplish that on their site. Can anyone let me know how to get them paid?

jerome35

It's all explain on buyee page, you must have provisioned your account before bidding. It's the way it always do for me: you prepay prior to bidding or you have to make a payment authorization on your account for buyee.

tda003

So then, since I've already listed a card with Buyee, I do nothing. They charge the card and ship automatically?

tda003

So then, to be clear, since I already have a card with Buyee, they take care of everything including billing me and shipping? Will Buyee notify me when this happens?

ausreenactor

It should hit against your registered CC. I have used Buyee Points as well in the past. Just confirm Japan Post is functional. I have had to ship to alternate addresses and use Courier services.

tda003

It shows payment pending on the CC online statement. Will call them tomorrow to find out what is holding out up.

tda003

I think I have this settled. Have a paid shipping confirmation number. Waiting for it to hit my email. Of course, the book is written in Japanese which I neither speak nor read, so I'll be looking at the pictures.

tda003

The only communication that I've received from Buyee so far is this one at 1:35 am CST headed:
(Buyee) Your package has arrived at our warehouse

tda003

Amazingly (to me) although I have received very little communication from Buyee, They have been quietly busy. I have received three e-mails this morning from DHL. The book is due to arrive on 11/22. Good job Buyee!

tda003

I'm not sure why I didn't get more communication from Buyee. That said, That was fast work they did in very quickly sending the book. The delivery service (DHL)has more than made up for the messaging, letting me know the progress each step of the way. The book has been through customs and is scheduled for delivery on 11/22.

I'll have no hesitation in using Buyee again.

tda003

Book arrived early.
Full Gear.jpg