• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can you own 27 ELC jackets?

CBI

I owned 25 jackets mostly originals about 20+ years ago but those were the days of the $100-200 originals. Damn

ties70

This guy buys and sells regularly on German Ebay...

I have bought an M-422a and a B-10 from him some years ago. He seems to have a strange body shape: Both jackets were in top condition, with absolutely no wear at all...but sometimes he sells custom made AERO jackets with strange measurements.

Ties

CBI

jacketimp - that's my mini aviation collection history - I had a huge jacket, patch, photo, memorobilia collection of everything military aviation and sold it all to pay to go back to college for further education. Years went by before my interest in aviation/flight jackets/limited edition aviation art prints returned which it has now with a vengence! I have some old photos of some of my collection around somewhere, I will scan and post at some point.

TankBuster

I would definitely like to see photos of your old collection.
It's always neat to see others collections, or once collections.
Depending on when you sold it, you may have come out
better than you would have now. The market was hot hot hot
for a while when the Japanese were driving up prices.