• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hill 4 Leather

John Lever

This is a small 2 man outfit in Ash, Hampshire, ten miles from my home. An ex- cobbler Dan and his brother, now repair and alter motorcycle jacket and suits. They also do repairs and zip replacements on flight jackets.
They shortened the arms and tightened the cuffs on a RAF jacket for me in 48 hours for £50. They also supplied and fitted a new collar strap to a B-3 for £20.
They offer excellent personal service and are very keen for work.
Contact number -0845 643 5164
[email protected]
www.hill4leather.com

MikeyB-17

Aha! Cheers for that John-I can think of a few jobs those chaps may come in handy for-for both bike clothing and flight jackets.

Peter Graham

Many thanks John. A timely post. I'm restoring an original B-3 and it's coming near the time to have a replacement zipper fitted and a collar strap replaced. I wouldn't trust anyone local. They sound like the men for the job as I'm fed up with the "how many months this time" feeling when I send a jacket to Aero.