• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi everyone, does anyone know anything about this jacket, thank you

Kultvintage

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

blackrat2

Doesn’t look to be military from what I can see, the pockets are more making it lean towards a mall jacket, I am sure some of the more knowledgeable folks will chime in

MikeyB-17

If its not a Schott ‘Flight jacket’ (a kind of amalgam of different flight jacket designs), it’s very similar. Very commonly owned by many a flight jacket lover in the days before ELC, Goodwear etc.

Chandler

If its not a Schott ‘Flight jacket’ (a kind of amalgam of different flight jacket designs), it’s very similar. Very commonly owned by many a flight jacket lover in the days before ELC, Goodwear etc.
I thought the same, but the bi-swing back and half-belt aren't similar to the Schotts I knew from the late '70s -- anyone know of their "upgrades" in later jackets?

Also, my own Schott has ring snaps and only one at the waist with a quilted lining (I believe the fur-collared variation at the time had a faux shearling lining) -- again, maybe just different eras?

Last edited: