• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Sizing of Eastman 1401 selling 1 & buying another

Hawkeye

Good Wear Fan said:
You need a size 48 with a zipper length of 24"-25" only Aero or Good Wear will be able to accomidate you. I`m 5`11" and 230 lbs. and wear a size 48 with the above zipper length. They do pop up from time to time on ebay in the price range $450.-$600. in real nice condition. Eastman in size 50 will swim on you in and around your shoulders and chest and a 48 will be border line at your belt. The Eastman A-2 is cut for a serviceman from the 1940`s and you have a modern build, so that is why you are looking at a larger size in Wold War II jackets.

Eastman does long sizes for their jackets all the time. No reason why he cant get a size 48 with an inch to 1 1/2 inches added to the body length.

cmjordan77

Thank you gentlemen.
Hopefully, I will find one on here, as I like and trust you all on this site.
I hate I sold my size 46 already, as since I dont have another jacket to buy right now, I am afraid bills will dwindle the $$ away. If anyone see's a size 48 like this, can you all please let me know?

Thank you guys sincerely for all the help, knowledge and wisdom you all have given me.

Thank you again

atkins

deeb7 said:
Behave, Atkins ... :D

glove_boxes_dry_box_gloves_accordian_sleeve.jpg

Can't believe you found one Dave...... :lol:

cmjordan77

Can you guys tell me which EASTMAN fits the best? Is there one?
that is more recent?
I know that you all mentioned Good wear, but $1K is out of my range. I am having a tough time thinking about spending $700 on a new one verses buying a used one. I think more and more about just breaking down and buying a new Eastman.

Do you all recommend a particular model of Eastman more 1 than another?

I guess I dont have to get the 1401.

Any thoughts?

Thanks