• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with my Schott

Trixter

This is my perfecto, I bought it off eBay about 14yrs ago. Just looking for some history on it, I love this jacket want to know more about it. Is it a 618 or a 118? Anyone know what year it was made? I have never seen one with a Schott tag on the front pocket. Really want to know more about it. Thanks
IMG_1864.jpeg

Marc mndt

This is my perfecto, I bought it off eBay about 14yrs ago. Just looking for some history on it, I love this jacket want to know more about it. Is it a 618 or a 118? Anyone know what year it was made? I have never seen one with a Schott tag on the front pocket. Really want to know more about it. ThanksView attachment 127141
Just look at the tag inside one of the handwarmer pockets, it'll tell you the model number. I regularly see that Schott tag on the front of jackets made for the European market, those jackets got the suffix J to their model number, like 618 J.

The tag doesn't make the jacket special. It's a nice jacket but there's tons of these.

Jtrob

This is my perfecto, I bought it off eBay about 14yrs ago. Just looking for some history on it, I love this jacket want to know more about it. Is it a 618 or a 118? Anyone know what year it was made? I have never seen one with a Schott tag on the front pocket. Really want to know more about it. ThanksView attachment 127141
Schott has awesome customer service, give them a call or send an email they are very helpful on age and other details. Cool Jacket!

Jtrob

Just look at the tag inside one of the handwarmer pockets, it'll tell you the model number. I regularly see that Schott tag on the front of jackets made for the European market, those jackets got the suffix J to their model number, like 618 J.

The tag doesn't make the jacket special. It's a nice jacket but there's tons of these.
Spot on, small white tag inside one of the pockets will tell you model and there is a code for year.