• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed please

John Lever

I am concerned that I might have offended him somehow.
I Sent 10 gbp by PayPal family and friends, the money was accepted so it is very strange.

B-Man2

He responded by saying he was too busy to answer a question about the total cost of an item.
I would really have to think about dealing with someone who I had sent money to, and didn’t respond or… who sent me a one line response saying he was too busy to send me a response concerning the price of an item .
Sounds a little daft doesn’t it?
I mean if he could find the time to send a one line reply saying he’s too busy to talk to you .. but not to send a one line reply regarding the price of something ?

John Lever

Burt, my thought entirely. I asked for a total cost including postage, a basic question for any vendor who wants to run a business. (He is now asking for 1000 yen per question. )
If anyone can suggest an alternative proxy buyer I would be very grateful

Last edited:

Amit

Just an idea john try to touch base with a Japanese koi retailer in your area( think there one is in weybridge ) these guys use so called middle guys to arrange deliveries et, worth a try