• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headwind A2 Bronco

Hilts

Hey all,

Lurker of the forum , complete newbie to a2s, but long time history buff. I recently made a purchase of the Headwind a2 Bronco from their Supply Depot . My only experience with the a2 jacket was previously I owned a WPG.

After doing some research on the forum and asking several members about other affordable brands for my budget I was torn between 5*,AVI and then someone had mentioned Headwind . And for being based in the US I thought that would be my best option on the off chance of having a sizing issue and the ability to return the jacket at a significantly lower shipping cost.

I spoke to Jay several times via the forum PM. He answered all my questions , shipped the jacket out very quickly and within less than a week I had received the jacket!

I am normally a size 42r in normal clothing , based on measurements and personal preference for layering a sweater underneath I sized up for 44.

This is a significant upgrade from the WPG I had previously owned . I am very pleased with this jacket! I highly recommend this especially to US buyers. And especially for reenactors who may wish to paint their jacket or get it banged up, this may be the best bang for your buck.

I’ll try to post a photo later of the fit when someone else besides the cat is home to operate the camera

Cheers
-Nick

Attachments

• IMG_4828.jpeg
    IMG_4828.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4829.jpeg
    IMG_4829.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4830.jpeg
    IMG_4830.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4832.jpeg
    IMG_4832.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4827.jpeg
    IMG_4827.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 152

B-Man2

Just hang in there BK, with the passage of time you can rest assured that this forum will forget all thats gone down and all the negative ju-Ju will just go away, and it will be back to business as usual.

Last edited: