• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone made a purchase from “Riggers Depot”?

B-Man2

The reason I’m asking is because both @young medic and I have attempted to contact them thru their email, which is the only way to order something , and never received a response. Just wondering if they’re still in business .

MauldinFan

I was swapping emails with him recently about stitch work on my original B8 parachute harness/pack. He responded to all my emails then.
I was asked to send an email to him to respond to another member, which I did but I didn't expect a response to that.

B-Man2

I was swapping emails with him recently about stitch work on my original B8 parachute harness/pack. He responded to all my emails then.
I was asked to send an email to him to respond to another member, which I did but I didn't expect a response to that.
Thanks for that I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens .

foster

I made several purchases from him in 2018-2020 and never had any problems, but it's been a while with no initiated contact.