• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Christmas to you all

Cliff

My friends, as I won't be able to visit he forum tomorrow may I be the first to wish you all a very happy Christmas holiday and a peaceful and prosperous New Year !

May 2009 bring you all everything you wish for, be it horse, steer, goat or sheep !!

cheers

Cliff

dujardin

WOW WOW WOW.... MERRY CHRISTMAS

6a00d8341d774d53ef00e54f70af658833-.jpg

friendship from Belgium

byeeeeeeeee marcel

Lignemaginot

Yup, Merry Christmas from Rhode Island. Just got back from Camping/Snowshoeing up at Katahdin in Maine, where the temperature was -22F. Definitely put me in the Christmas mood.

Incidentally, I'm actually atheist, but I never understood the "Happy Holidays" phrase, which, rather than meaning to cover the various celebrations at this time of year, seems to be used so as not to be "offensive". I have friends who say "Happy Hanukkah" and I say "Thanks." I obviously don't have a problem saying, "Merry Christmas." I mean, if a Hindi friend wished me, "Happy Navratri", I'd be pleased he thought of me.

I found this on a blog about the subject: "I am not suggesting to go running around and slapping people in the face with “Merry Christmas” and “I love Jesus” stickers. Yes, you always want to be respectful. But in a random passing if you only have enough time to say one thing, it is around Christmas time, and the person is not spinning a dreidel while getting Bar Mitzvah’ed, I feel it is fine to wish that person a Merry Christmas."

So Merry Christmas to everyone. And if you want to wish me Happy Hanukkah, thanks!

watchmanjimg

Happy Holidays to all! I'm currently visiting family in the DC area, so it's a rare opportunity to enjoy some of my jackets. Pics to follow . . .

dujardin

Chandler said:
They have snowmen in Belgium? Wow. ;)

Chandler

yesssssssssss,
but no snow...
and Christmas without snow is just like a pepper steack without steack....
miss something

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
marcel

A

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to all wishing everyone good health and happiness in the new year especially to your families .Best regards Jeff NY