• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guilty as Charged

Bombing IP

What is it about the venerable type A-2 that one is not enough ? . Lay different makers side by side and the differences are minute ,most people not on the forum would not understand why we would want four or five of the same jacket . Frankly if someone asked me why I would not have a good answer to give them ,I currently own 5 A2s and probably had about 15 through my hands that I sold off . Do I need to see someone is there an A2 anonymous group I should join . Hello every one my name is Jeff and I am a Jacketholic !.

BIP

Last edited:

ausreenactor

What is it about the venerable type A-2 that one is not enough ? . Lay different makers side by side and the differences are minute ,most people not on the forum would not understand why we would want four or five of the same jacket . Frankly if someone asked me why I would not have a good answer to give them ,I currently own 5 A2s and probably had about 15 through my hands that I sold off . Do I need to see someone is there an A2 anonymous group I should join . Hello every one my name is Jeff and I am a Jacketholic !.

BIP
Because there are so many contracts and every jacket is different you have to get them all....

Like Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars when you were a kid...