• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grizzly

ECKHARTUS

Hi,
I built myself a "Grizzly" jacket on the basis of an Old Highwayman in steerhide. I just added sheepskin on the front of the jacket.
Really a big work but I am satisfied with the result. I like it, but my wife finds that it is bizarre... :roll:

GRIZZLY.JPG

I was inspired by models photos which I found on Google.
musher%202.jpg

1145.jpg

wh+gizzly+front.jpg

I made only the front, I did not touch the back. Of what do you think of it?

Persimmon

ECKHARTUS said:
Hi,
I built myself a "Grizzly" jacket on the basis of an Old Highwayman in steerhide. I just added sheepskin on the front of the jacket.
Really a big work but I am satisfied with the result. I like it, but my wife finds that it is bizarre... :roll:

I made only the front, I did not touch the back. Of what do you think of it?

Interesting .....

A

Anonymous

Good work, I think Aero makes one, yes a bit strange, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Falcon_52

Very nice work! Yes, women seem to have an adverse reaction to these type of jackets. I'm not sure why though; it's a timeless design in my mind.

Noel

Dr H

Nice piece of craftsmanship and a classic design, but I must confess that I have a blind spot where these are concerned.

ECKHARTUS

Thank you very much! :D
It is a model difficult to wear but so original with an incredible look.
I believe that I should cut obliquely instead of putting some wool to at the top of the shoulder.
As on this model:
L1150740BKBE.JPG

Persimmon

Dr H said:
Nice piece of craftsmanship and a classic design, but I must confess that I have a blind spot where these are concerned.

Ah , but if it were a Perry .........!!!!

A

Anonymous

Falcon_52 said:
Very nice work! Yes, women seem to have an adverse reaction to these type of jackets. I'm not sure why though; it's a timeless design in my mind.

Noel
Some woman do not like hairy chests :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: