• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from WWII Impressions

ww2imp

I've had a few customers recommend that I post a friendly note on this forum so please allow me to do so. If this post is in the wrong location please feel free to notify me and move it accordingly.

I am Juan Gonzalez and I am a co-owner of WWII Impressions, Inc. We are a domestically based business that makes and sells our own WWII era US military uniforms and equipment here in the USA. We have been in business since 1992. That's almost 20 years in the business. We have a loyal following of customers and a solid reputation for making and selling quality products and providing service to our customers. We have sold to reenactors, public and private museums, film, Play, TV productions, and collectors, and to veterans and their families. I would invite anyone who hasen't heard of us to visit our web site at http://www.wwiiimpressions.com

Newest to our product line are the USMC Winter Service Coat and the US Army denim work jacket.

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/images/usmcwwiicoat4.JPG
http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/images/armydeminjkt1.JPG

I invite anyone with any questions to inquire directly with me at [email protected] and I will be glad to help them.

I look forward to providing you excellent service and quality American made products to meet your needs.

Thanks to all who have been supportive of us over the years and we look forward to meeting new customers.

Tim P

Hi Juan, most of us here know of you and applaud your standards or the bulk of the gear that you offer.
I think anyone with a desire for footwear would do worse than pick up some of your truly mil spec and authentic service shoes, cordovans or boots..
I am not sure if the leather flight jackets you currently offer would be that attractive to most of the truly anal members of this forum but your cloth stuff like tankers, M41's etc certainly do, and particularly when you consider what some of us happily pay for repro vintage denim your stuff certainly appeals.
Welcome to the forum anyway, for a producer of vintage ww2 gear there is truly a place for you here.]]

Tim.

A

Anonymous

Hi Juan and welcome,

When can we please see some good quality photos of Trousers, Dress, Officer's Regulation ???

ww2imp

Tim P said:
Hi Juan, most of us here know of you and applaud your standards or the bulk of the gear that you offer.
I think anyone with a desire for footwear would do worse than pick up some of your truly mil spec and authentic service shoes, cordovans or boots..
I am not sure if the leather flight jackets you currently offer would be that attractive to most of the truly anal members of this forum but your cloth stuff like tankers, M41's etc certainly do, and particularly when you consider what some of us happily pay for repro vintage denim your stuff certainly appeals.
Welcome to the forum anyway, for a producer of vintage ww2 gear there is truly a place for you here.]]

Tim.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

ww2imp

atkins said:
Juan , are you planning to make an AAF garrison/ overseas cap?

Yes we are. However, we are out of the dark shade serge wool for the time being. My wool mill that supplied me closed down and with the economy/competition I've not been able to restock as quickly as I would like.

Please keep in touch with my web site. I would also recommend that people join the WWII Impressions Yahoogroup since I broadcast product arrivals and restocks therein.

ww2imp

PLATON said:
Hi Juan and welcome,

When can we please see some good quality photos of Trousers, Dress, Officer's Regulation ???

I do plan to offer better photos. But, as with the dark shade serge that fabric is out of stock. I plan to restock just as soon as the economy picks back up.

Grant

Hey Juan,
I know a couple of buddies who are on long term wait list for the Army rougout boots. Do you have an idea on when they'll be available?

Thanks

ww2imp

Grant said:
Hey Juan,
I know a couple of buddies who are on long term wait list for the Army rougout boots. Do you have an idea on when they'll be available?

Thanks

I don't right now. Our footwear line is long overdue for a restocking, but the current economy is not stable enough to merit the investment. I will have to see how the market goes in the coming months.