• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greed Bay

warguy

I think the last two points are right on. I have found a lot of good stuff as a buyer over the years on ebay and often smile when folks trash it and say they wil never do business there. The more for those of us that do. The fees are what they are. Most dealers will charge 20% or more to sell your stuff on their site so it is still cheaper than going that route. Despite my recent troublers and frustrations, like those above noted, it is a huge market place that provides an opportunity for a seller to reach hundreds or thousands of potential buyers. There is a pr4ice to pay for that, I just wish they would tighten up their policies, and help protect he honest sellers a bit more.

ZuZu

What's happened to eBay is just what's happened all around to our great Information Age (remember that?). All of it's ruined now by filthy lucre, government gatekeepers, and no freedom of anything. The internet destroyed us- every dumbass has a voice but no one knows anything. In 2010 you could do anything with the internet- the 2010 internet was what the Dark Web is today. Call me Jeremiah but we're fucked for sure!

JonnyCrow

What's happened to eBay is just what's happened all around to our great Information Age (remember that?). All of it's ruined now by filthy lucre, government gatekeepers, and no freedom of anything. The internet destroyed us- every dumbass has a voice but no one knows anything. In 2010 you could do anything with the internet- the 2010 internet was what the Dark Web is today. Call me Jeremiah but we're fucked for sure!
Hence Jeff why I was always in arsebook jail haha don't have farcebook now, the wife yes, me no, social media brrr

Chandler

"Colours may vary slightly from the original due to individual monitor colour settings and light conditions when photographed."
Well, not to support online hucksters in any way, but the statement is correct about different monitors... if you're looking at the actual item being advertised.

JonnyCrow

Well, not to support online hucksters in any way, but the statement is correct about different monitors... if you're looking at the actual item being advertised.
Chandler it's very true about monitors however he has lots of feedback stating actual item received nothing like the photos and items returned