• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great collection of 100th BG A2s

Silver Dollar

Check out that whole site. There are hundreds of combat photos also. If you look on page 04 you'll see a black and white photo of Bill Behr's A2. I did that one for him about 25 years ago when I first started painting jackets.

TankBuster

It is a great site! Kind of ironic, I just snagged a original 3 foot long 350th Bomb Squadron 100th Bomb Group photo. Can't wait to get it framed up! It's huge!

Silver Dollar

Thanks Dave. Bill was a good friend of mine who got me interested in the 8th AF and the 100th Bomb Group in the first place. He was responsible for naming Silver Dollar and was her first ball turret gunner. Previous to SD, he flew on Bastard's Bungalow until it got too shot up to fly. Bill got me to take a ride in 909 about 25 years ago. We both sat in the radio room with huge smiles on our faces as 909 started her engines and then took off. It took about a week for us to peel the smiles off our faces. Unfortunately, he passed on a number of years ago. He told some great stories.