• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my Aero Leather A-2 label today

bazelot

AS Peter suggested I contacted Aero leather for a label for my A-2. THey sent me one free of charge but they did say that they will no longer be able to do that as of now. I guess I was the lucky last one.
I still can't believe that they did not even charge me for shipping. Says a lot about the company.
Now I have to attach it to the liner :)

HHjackets

Peter Graham said:
HHjackets said:
i hope they relocate to london !!!!!!!
Typical Southerner, wants everything on his doorstep ! :)
:) i told Will, i have to make an effort and come up to Scotland once for a weekend or something (never been there before), i can then see the factory, check out the jackets, go out for a drink!

jacketimp said:
I believe aero started life in Battersea.....
you are right, they did.

A

Anonymous

bazelot said:
AS Peter suggested I contacted Aero leather for a label for my A-2. THey sent me one free of charge but they did say that they will no longer be able to do that as of now. I guess I was the lucky last one.
I still can't believe that they did not even charge me for shipping. Says a lot about the company.

Am I missing something? You got a label but you are the last one, Aero wont do it any more. Now positive posts about how great they are? Yes for you...The last one??

bazelot

wing nut said:
bazelot said:

Am I missing something? You got a label but you are the last one, Aero wont do it any more. Now positive posts about how great they are? Yes for you...The last one??

That's what I have been told. This is the second label I get from them. THe first one was $15, this one was free. I guess they decided to discontinue selling labels without the jacket. Probably more lucrative to sell the whole jacket :)

A

Anonymous

Yes, I agree. More lucrative. Imagine that, just wondering why some people are so thrilled with them when they wont sell labels anymore? Glad you got one none the less.