• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GoodWear-Werber

sbsandy

Hi Guy's
Would anyone happen to have pictures they could post of GoodWear Werber they have ordered from John..

Thank You!!

A

Anonymous

PLEASE, no more pictures of Good Wear :lol: We are Good wear'd out :eek:

Seriously, there are literally hundreds of photos already on here. Especially on the 'For Sale' section :? Just browse a little - it's part of the fun of the forum.

J_H

jacketimp

JACKET_ HEAD said:
PLEASE, no more pictures of Good Wear :lol: We are Good wear'd out :eek:

Seriously, there are literally hundreds of photos already on here. Especially on the 'For Sale' section :? Just browse a little - it's part of the fun of the forum.

J_H

let it be.....

sbsandy

I just wanted to see an actual Werber that John had made for someone. I have looked at all of the website photos just wanted to see one that maybe had been made recently.. So Sorry for asking.. Guess this is the reason i have only read posts for last several years.....

Vcruiser

sbsandy said:
I just wanted to see an actual Werber that John had made for someone. I have looked at all of the website photos just wanted to see one that maybe had been made recently.. So Sorry for asking.. Guess this is the reason i have only read posts for last several years.....

No need to be sorry sbsandy.
Ask away...
If someone has a Goodwear "Werber"..I'm sure they'll post up pics for you to see after they run across this post.
....well..unless these kind of cute negative remarks about GW photos put them off as well.
Hang in their SBSandy...it's only the usual one or two members sounding off. Many of us still like to see pics of certain or varying contract jackets..no matter who makes them. that's what this forum is all about...!
Van

jacketimp

in all fairness to van he didn't mention any names

in all fairness to sorry (don'tbe) sandy he may have trawled the forum but came up with no werber.

perhaps those who advocated the GW werber can help him out?

jacketimp

sbsandy said:

sandy,

don't take it too badly......i get flak too........guess i don't have a thick skin.......i have gnarly hides.......even thicker than LW hh.......perhaps imp properly describes me.......short gnarly and ugly.......if i was cast in stone i'd be the top gargoyle in notre dame....but then i'm flattering myself.

pick yourself up and posts by all means.....

imp with a limp

greyhound52

sbsandy said:

Sandy,
The link bseal provided is most (not all) of the GWs John has made for customers. I had one of his original Werbers (made with cowhide) and it was a great jacket. I sold it to finance another GW my Aero 16160.

sbsandy

I really appreciate the help!! All I was trying to do was see a current Werber that John had made for someone recently.

I was rather shocked with a couple of reply's, (Tired of GoodWear, look around and find lot's of photos ,ect) Of course I
had done all of that.. I have been a forum member for last several years as stated..mainly reading post's and lusting over
all the great photo's.

I sent John a check for half of the jacket mainly based on what i had read from this forum and was just trying to do all of
the homework I could to make the correct choice..

Again THANKS for the kind reply s
Sandy

Dr H

Sandy
Try DiamondDave. His post (Post subject: GoodWear Werber 1402P, Fantastic!!Posted: Mon 14 Apr, 2008 6:16 pm) in the Repro section had some photos attached but these appear to have been deleted. Perhaps he can help you.
Cheers
Ian

Vcruiser

sbsandy said:
I really appreciate the help!! All I was trying to do was see a current Werber that John had made for someone recently.

I was rather shocked with a couple of reply's, (Tired of GoodWear, look around and find lot's of photos ,ect) Of course I
had done all of that.. I have been a forum member for last several years as stated..mainly reading post's and lusting over
all the great photo's.

I sent John a check for half of the jacket mainly based on what i had read from this forum and was just trying to do all of

Sandy

You are only doing what many members still do. Even though having an abundance of Aero civi jackets..I recently ordered a new HH Bootlegger. Playing the waiting game..and in anticipation of getting the jacket...I've scanned all the photos on Mark Moyes picture trail numerous times...and more recent pics on this(and other) forums of members actually wearing them. When I get the Bootlegger..I do plan to post pics..whether some are sick of seeing them or not. I certainly hope that you will feel free to post pics of your new Goodwear Werber when it arrives. Believe me...there are many here who would like to see it and appreciate the photo effort.
Van

Try this.....
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=575

jacketimp

sbsandy said:

all the great photo's.

perhaps jc can put you in touch with those who've ordered a gw werber from him?
Sandy