• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear SAT A2 and Original California Ventura Review

majormajor1

I would agree that this jacket still looks a liitle large.
Looking at the original pics, the looseness around the waist is much less marked, and is simply down to the age/softness of the leather. Also, look at how those jackets fit across the chest. Much tighter than the repro.
However, if that's what you prefer, then that's cool. ;)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
majormajor1 said:
Looking at the original pics, the looseness around the waist is much less marked, and is simply down to the age/softness of the leather. Also, look at how those jackets fit across the chest. Much tighter than the repro.

That's strange, this last post doesn't appear when I read the thread, so the thread stays permanently in unread posts.

majormajor1

deeb7 said:
majormajor1 said:

That's strange, this last post doesn't appear when I read the thread, so the thread stays permanently in unread posts.

Yup, something strange happening there. I've PMed the mods about it :?

bfrench

Administrator
majormajor1 said:
deeb7 said:
majormajor1 said:

Yup, something strange happening there. I've PMed the mods about it :?

It looks like a one off - hopefully

Cheers,
Bill French

zoomer

It's the Curse of SAT...the past is reclaiming its stolen secrets. bwahahahahaaaa :twisted: