• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Roughwear

Roughwear

Sorry to hear it doesn't fit you, yet in the description you say you wore it for 6 months, but won it last week! :eek: Is Jeff happy that you have used his pictures and description?

okejohn

Guys, you are absolutely right I was in such a rush to get to work I didn't think through if Jeff would mind. I have canceled the auction and emailed him with my apology. I'll be re-listing later.

Thanks for pointing that out for me.

JohnO.

SuinBruin

Yeah, but the Crown adds $250 to the price. Then there's the wait to account for.

If I can scrape the pennies together in '10, a GW Dubow with a Crown zip will be in my future....

Roughwear

SuinBruin said:
Yeah, but the Crown adds $250 to the price. Then there's the wait to account for.

If I can scrape the pennies together in '10, a GW Dubow with a Crown zip will be in my future....

I hope you manage to get the dough together. I have a GW Dubow in goat with an original Crown and its an awesome jacket-very comfortable to wear.

ausreenactor

Get in touch with under bidders via Jeff. He was very keen, otherwise you might be looking down the barrel of a
$300+ loss...

Couchy

TankBuster

That's damn crazy! I'll take a original for $1,200. I would have never guessed a guy who paid over the price from John would make a profit :!: . Maybe John should raise his prices. :lol: WOW :!: