• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Rough Wear 18091 sz 42

Grant

Here's a couple photos of the early Rough Wear contract 18091 that John is making. The goatskin John's using is really exceptional and drapes pretty much like an original. He also used the correct early 1941 Talon zip. Sorry for the fuzzy photos but I only had my camera phone with me.
RWfront-1.jpg

RWback.jpg

RudyN

That is a very nice looking jacket. I am waiting for mine from John and am living vicariously through the pictures people post of the jackets they have received from him.

CBI

Looks great - I have a GW 18091 in goat that I painted in 4th FG markings. A wonderful jacket. Way to go John

Burnsie

Looks like a National Recovery Act tag on the Levi's...faded 1933's go very well with the jacket, bravo!

Grant

Good eye Burnsie! Yeah, I really like the '33 501 repros. The denim is lighter weight than most other repros but has worn like iron over the years (they must be at least five years old now).

Grant

Here's an updated photo of the GW after a long winter of hard wear. Photo was taken just after a six mile hike in the Nevada high desert. Even though it's a trim fitting jacket there's room for medium weight wool sweater to keep warm.

goodwear.jpg

atkins

Grant said:

Grant,
I wonder when will i have that same smile, i think i saw that same smile on Jeff Rotenhahn 's kid when his father wore a Goodwear 27752.

As i said John's a good powerful wizard.

regards,
Atkins