• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOODWEAR PERRY SIZE 44

Andrew

havocpaul said:
And it ended up with Motelbuyer via a sale elsewhere......

Yeah I found that bit interesting as well. John only received the original jacket to clone yesterday last year (080108) so minus production time the poor chap certainly didn't get much use out of it.

If it is a GW, MB's shots don't do it justice.

front_view.jpg

bseal

Oh yes, this is one of his earliest "prototypes" in a handsome steerhide. . .

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
jacketimp said:
indeed........the pics makes the perry look unappetising..........i thought perry had conmars and crowns??

Conmars in the main and sometimes Talons.

you got me there on em talons :oops: .........i've only come across crowns and conmars

jacketimp

Leadsky said:
havocpaul said:
And it ended up with Motelbuyer via a sale elsewhere......

front_view.jpg

yes, andrew/leadsky (not to be confused with andrew RW)

.... if i remember your perry was the donor for replication........i think we discussed whether it was a depot respray, all not so long ago

........waht zipper was on your perry? a talon?

can't remember....with age comes senility, in my case!

TankBuster

I've owned 5 original Perrys over the years. All have had
Conmar zips. I wouldn't be suprised if other makers were
used though.

Andrew

jacketimp said:
.... if i remember your perry was the donor for replication........i think we discussed whether it was a depot respray, all not so long ago

........waht zipper was on your perry? a talon?

can't remember....with age comes senility, in my case!

Yes it is mine, I bought it off Clive (Lignemaginot) about 2 yrs ago. John thinks it's a 48. It's certainly roomy around the middle.

Zip's a Conmar.

zipper_box2.jpg

P4050104.jpg

jacketimp

Zip's a Conmar.

that's waht i thought a conmar.............mine's a conmar too........i've seen crowns......guess talons on perrys are pretty rare?

hang on.......jason has two perrys originals? can't remember whether his has a talon.....