• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Leather Doniger pics

Tariacuri

Out and about today with my GW Doniger. Only a couple of months old and amazing looking , I need to do a full review. All pics with the camera in an Iphone - I'll take some better ones with a real cam. I took it out in the field a couple of days - not on purpose - so it got a bit more wear then most.

chris.jpg

dellachris.jpg

grain.jpg

grain2.jpg

pocket.jpg

srivats

Thanks for the pics ... your jacket is awesome, the fit is fantastic.

I can't wait to get my doniger ... I am hoping to get it before christmas ...

dujardin

yesssssssss great jacket, fit seems good to my eyes, colour is nice and grain is perfect.
it seems also that your daughter feel her comfortable...

byeeeeeeeeee marcel

Cobblers161

That's beautiful, the Doniger is a stunning A-2.

I was lucky enough to pick up Havocpauls and the feel is unlike any other.

Robman

That looks like one of the best reproduction A2s I have seen in a while. Hide looks extremely authentic and the fit looks accurate not overly tight like so many believe is accurate.

Nice one there!....what size is it? What size do you normally wear?

better duck

Looking great, both fit- and hide/grainwise.
I'm currently awaiting my GW Dubow in goat in the the post (maybe next week ...) and the hide and graining, I take it, should be more or less the same. Can hardly wait (well, I did for some 7 months. But then again: who cares: time isn't tight here (it's just a hobby) and the waiting is part of the fun!

Tariacuri

Steve27752 said:
Now that is what I call grain. Is that a Seiko SKX009 on your wrist?

Hey, no, it's the smaller SKX033K Seiko 5 - it's going to my wife with a gray and blue NATO band and I'm going to get the larger one. I usually wear an Orange Monster (SKX781K). Bang for the buck I think the Seiko (and Citizen) divers are the best deal going - rugged, reliable, waterproof, attractive, and I like em - and the price can't be beat. I've worn the Monster all over the world in a variety of conditions without any issues. Having said that I would love to have one of those Marathon TSAR's but they are just so expensive.

the Doniger is a size 44 - but it's a custom job so I would talk to the man before ordering. I'll do a full review with measurements and better pics soon.

Chris

siddhartha

Administrator
Tariacuri said:
Steve27752 said:

Hey, no, it's the smaller SKX033K Seiko 5 - it's going to my wife with a gray and blue NATO band and I'm going to get the larger one. I usually wear an Orange Monster (SKX781K). Bang for the buck I think the Seiko (and Citizen) divers are the best deal going - rugged, reliable, waterproof, attractive, and I like em - and the price can't be beat. I've worn the Monster all over the world in a variety of conditions without any issues. Having said that I would love to have one of those Marathon TSAR's but they are just so expensive.

the Doniger is a size 44 - but it's a custom job so I would talk to the man before ordering. I'll do a full review with measurements and better pics soon.

Chris

Not to turn this in to a watch thread-great Doniger, BTW!-I have to agree with you on the Seiko thing-I am currently wearing one of the Seiko Marinemaster 300M watches, and they can't be beat. Every bit the equal of my Seadweller, and not unreasonably priced

Chris

delta102uk

Tariacuri said:
Steve27752 said:

.....like the Seiko, but best bang for buck has got to be this Grovana submariner..picked mine up for $250!!

AnniversarySubvCoralReef1.jpg