• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Dubow 27798

FlyingYankee

John sent out a try on jacket and I had to own it. I love this Jacket.
232323232%7Ffp635%3A4%3Enu%3D674%3A%3E%3A95%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D355%3A5%3A83%3B434%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp63563%3Enu%3D674%3A%3E%3A95%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D355%3A5%3A83%3B734%3Anu0mrj

A

Anonymous

Keep your jacket, I'll take the GTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ButteMT61

FlyingYankee said:
Take the Goat , But be careful. She's a bad Momma. She gets away from most guys

I spent the 2nd half of puberty taming a '69 Z/28 302. Right after a '69 Mach 1. But to be fair, the 'Stang was a bit tired. :)

Jaguar46

Burgundy. My '65 389 tri-power was this color. First car I ever owned. I miss it to this day. The jacket is also my favorite contract. Lucky guy.

Andrew

Nice. What kind of leather is it and how does it compare to the BK RW you just bought?

Phantomfixer

That is an awesome jacket and a great selling tool. Here try this jacket on and if you drewl on it you buy it....
I wish that all makers would do such a thing. It takes the anxiety out of the purchase, IMO. It seems logical. maybe not practical in the real world but logical.
great looking jacket>>>> :mrgreen:

FlyingYankee

Andrew said:
Nice. What kind of leather is it and how does it compare to the BK RW you just bought?
This jacket is the new Russet Goat., this a used try on jacket that John made for the website, I don't think he had any intention of selling it but I'm glad he did. I still kept my order for a Monarch Red horse A2. The goat is supple and has a great smell. My BK was supple also right out from the box and is developing some unique character, I have not experienced a stiff jacket yet that needs an extensive break in.