• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Dubow 27798

stanier

I received my first Goodwear yesterday, a Dubow 27798 in seal with the purply knitts and WWII Talon. Absolutely superb jacket and I'll try and share some pics over the weekend. The fit is spot on and I've wanted a Dubow for so long, really enjoying just wearing it! I want another Goodwear now, but how will I ever have the patience for a 12 month wait!...

stanier

I'm charging my camera battery and aiming to post some pics tomorrow morning.

I'm just sitting in a pub right now admiring the jacket sitting on the chair opposite.

The seal horsehide is really lovely and has a reddish hue to my eye; not far off the shade of warhorse on my ELC redskin B-3. The knits look more red than purply to my eye too but I love the look. I will mainly be wearing it to renactments and 40's events and it looks stunning to me and I'm sure the fit shrinks my beer stomach! How I wish I'd ordered anothe couple of jackets when I ordered this one. Oh well I won't be making that mistake again!

stanier

I'm running late today, but here's a pic or two for now. I'll try and do more later.
Cheers

DSC02953-1.jpg

DSC02955.jpg