• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Cooper...broken in hard

stevetfire

Hi all here are some pics of my GW Cooper ( ww2 contract like Andrews stunning Original example recently for sale) ...Gratefully bought off forum member John (Blackrat 2) last year with virtually no wear to it,....hide is JC's Japanese dull russet FQHH and is a size that you would consider a wartime 46 which almost certainly translates to a 44 (as many of you know)...... olive green thread and nos small Conmar zipper complete the details,.......As you can see I'm not afraid to wear it hard and it has just returned from a 10 day trip into France on my Harley ( rain and shine) IMO it is developing some great character and is certainly one of my Favourites ( but hay arn't they all :lol: :lol: ) ...So i'd like to thank blackrat for his patience waiting to see some pics( sorry John I'm no pc expert :oops: :lol: )...cheers all .... will add my GW goat Roughwear shortly and due to some serious weight loss ( even since these pics ) may be be parting with my seal perry......cheers :D :D

htcpicsandvids1388.jpg

htcpicsandvids1377.jpg

linkertattacks2012France309.jpg

htcpicsandvids1371.jpg

htcpicsandvids1370.jpg

htcpicsandvids1392.jpg

htcpicsandvids1390.jpg

htcpicsandvids1372.jpg

htcpicsandvids1395.jpg

linkertattacks2012France310.jpg

htcpicsandvids1388.jpg

linkertattacks2012France309.jpg

A2sG1nstuff2012044.jpg

A2sG1nstuff2012048.jpg

A2sG1nstuff2012044.jpg

blackrat2

Nice Steve...is certainly looking less wooden than when I had it..your looking like David Brent (The Office) in one of your pics..did you snag the RW ultra vintage goat or was it someone else from here.