• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear B-6

fishmeok

I am fanboying out here- even though I make jackets. I have wanted a B-6 from John Chapman for as long as I have known him. Things just came together and he had a test jacket in my size. It arrived here yesterday. Just amazing. I look annoyed in the pictures because the temperature here hit 80 plus with thunderstorms.

Mark

1621529681274.png

1621529701746.png

1621529725805.png

1621529756277.png

Kermit3D

It is fantastic !!!
I am on the waiting list for a B-6.
If I'm not mistaken, this is a jacket made with a new leather he just got.
He sent me pictures two weeks ago.
It looks awesome on you, congrats.

Last edited:

Grant

Best looking B6 yet and killer spec label.
Hard to tell from the pics - does it have waist zips or buckles?

fishmeok

Nice jacket and I’m loving that vintage Harley hat in the background :cool:
That jacket and hat belonged to my fiancée's grandmother- both saw a LOT of use from the 50's to late 60's. On the home page of the site there is a pic of her grandfather and father wearing the mens version. Her grandfather was something, rode across country on an HD several times starting back in the 20's. https://www.norshorleatherjackets.com/

mulceber

That's a helluva jacket, Mark. That seal color looks like a dead ringer for the colorized photos I've seen from WW2.