• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GoodWear 1401-p after 1 year

wop54

More and more beautiful and now 100% silent
55036a21.jpg

b07eadd8.jpg

dd6ccbdd.jpg

f4d9caf5.jpg

9fe255ff.jpg

zoomer

Ai yi yi. I don't think my Eastman would crinkle like that if I balled it up and buried it for 60 years. :D

Roughwear

Carlo it looks just like a well preserved original. The leather has aged much better than on an Eastman 1401-P and is so similar to my original from the same contract.

wop54

Folks, thanks for your kind comments, i appreciate!! I learnt from you guys to carry something in one of my A2's front pocket. And i dont even smoke...
90dcf38b.jpg

Cobblers161

Man that's a beauty, lovely looking hide. It's aged just nicely through wear and no fakery. Good work fella, proof that patience pays off.

better duck

Looking good, Carlo! And how is the wearer himself doing? Aging just as gracefully? I notice you take pains not to appear in the pictures, wearing the jacket.... :D

wop54

better duck said:
Looking good, Carlo! And how is the wearer himself doing? Aging just as gracefully? I notice you take pains not to appear in the pictures, wearing the jacket.... :D
:D Peter, actually im developing nice wrinkles as well... :D problem is that when i ask my kids or wife to take pics of me in the jacket, i can read in their eyes the questions: why you want pics of you in that jacket? You think you are a model or something? who could be interested in watching that stuff....? :roll:

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
better duck said:
I notice you take pains not to appear in the pictures, wearing the jacket.... :D

It's all about the jacket, Peter ... if Carlo is graining up nicely, it's not our concern. ;)

Andrew

Hey Carlo, that is looking so good. I keep saying it but I just need to get a more recent GW. I was just wondering where you'd been lately.

You know you really ought to be in the pics too cos it does look a little like you've taken your best friend out to the park for a walk and a play on the swings :lol: