• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear

stanier

Hi all,

I've been trying to get in touch with John at Good Wear for a couple of weeks or so via e-mail and PM here, but not a lot of luck.

Apologies if everyone's knows he's not available due to film work etc, or on holiday, but can someone let me know is all ok?

It's just my jacket was due to be made around now and I've been in touch with Jerome about having him do some artwork on it, and the waiting and excitement is killing me! And I don't want to lose my slot with Jerome!

Cheers all

wop54

Not sure this helps but i've heard from him on the 19th of May and i saw that yesterday morning he was online in this forum. If I may ask, how long have you been waiting, so far?

Andrew

We spoke the other day- he's just flat strap as usual and doesn't have time to scratch himself... You're best bet is to call him as it's quicker than writing.

greyhound52

He emailed me today and is up to his neck in leather and making jackets. So, he is trying to catch up with email when he can.

bseal

That's funny, he told me that he was just avoiding him.

Sorry, that's not funny. Post pics, when you get your new jacket pal. Welcome to the forum.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Leadsky said:
he's just flat strap as usual and doesn't have time to scratch himself...

142354.jpg

Sorry, Andrew .... it was an Australian colloquial expression worthy of an illustration. :p

A

Anonymous

John Chapman is busier than a paisley tie convention .

All the best Jeff

stanier

Thanks for the replies folks.

John has been in touch with a very informative e-mail, and now I need to get some info back to him. I can't wait to move my project along.

Cheers

Chris