• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear United Sheeplined A-2 Size 46

talleyho

I measured a few times, with two different tape measures, and averaged the results.

Seriously, though, from the upper shoulder seam to the end of the cuff is 23 inches.

Whether you believe it or not.

saucerfiend

talleyho said:
I measured a few times, with two different tape measures, and averaged the results.

Seriously, though, from the upper shoulder seam to the end of the cuff is 23 inches.

Whether you believe it or not.

Do you mean end of the leather or the knit?

FlyingYankee

Not that I don't believe you my friend. I saw pictures of John Chapman wearing the Jacket and I know John and I both wear a 26" to 27" sleeve. Now a 46 with 23" sleeves would be for an extremely short armed man. Hang the Jacket on a chair and measure by letting the tape follow the natural outside curve of the arm from shoulder seam to the end of knit. If you don't come up with more than 23" I will owe you a drink.

FlyingYankee

I assumed that the photos linked from the GW website were the same jacket. If it is not my mistake and my apology

talleyho

This is the same jacket that John is wearing. But you don't owe me a drink... I measured again, and it's 24.5 inches.

Thanks.