• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear, Good Wear, Good Wear, Good Wear

jacketimp

kkochheiser said:
The Big Pilot will give trouble with the knits. Plus the crown wants to snag if you aren't careful. One reason I decided against it but it is a very cool watch.

Speedy works fine though.

Kent

waht about panerai...........how about wearing it over the wrist cuffs/knits?

A

Anonymous

Didn't the Luftwaffe watches work that way ? Over the flightsuit cuff I mean.

Dave :ugeek:

Where's the discussion on Good Wear then ? Where are the disciples ?

What do we want ?
A new board !!
When do we want it ?
NOW!!!

jacketimp

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Didn't the Luftwaffe watches work that way ? Over the flightsuit cuff I mean.

Dave :ugeek:

actually the original panerais were worn ove the frog-suits covering the wrist area........

Better Duck, Great looking jacket. I'm still on order with John and jealous!

Jacket_Head, I love the GMT and the strap. Looks rather like an Admiralty strap due to the color?
Nice.

I wear a Sub most of the time, but a GMT is high on my list of must haves some day. I would prefer a 16750 with fast beat movement, acrylic crystal, quick set date. Oh my! :D

watchmanjimg

Clyde from Carolina said:
I wear a Sub most of the time, but a GMT is high on my list of must haves some day. I would prefer a 16750 with fast beat movement, acrylic crystal, quick set date. Oh my! :D

You mean like this one? I like it a LOT better than the F-serial GMT II I sold awhile back. The acrylic crystal really makes the watch in my opinion.

MiscPics001.jpg

watchmanjimg said:
Clyde from Carolina said:

You mean like this one? I like it a LOT better than the F-serial GMT II I sold awhile back. The acrylic crystal really makes the watch in my opinion.

MiscPics001.jpg

Yep, like that! If it had a Pepsi dial and an oyster bracelet it would be exactly what I want.

Very nice, and I agree the acrylic crystals make the vintage sport models.