• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Dubow and Aero.....9 months old

ties70

Hello,

some new photos of my 9 months old Good Wear jackets:

The AERO...
aero_3.jpg

aero_2.jpg

aero_4.jpg

aero_1.jpg

----------

The Dubow...
dubow_gw_1.jpg

dubow_gw_4.jpg

dubow_gw_2.jpg

dubow_gw_3.jpg

Andrew

Looking great Ties, were they the first of the Japanese hides? It's going to be hard to put them away for a few months.

Despite the torment of continulally seeing the more recent hides i'm going to stick with my 2008 GW Dubow, it's been well abused and is coming into its 3rd season of wear and it's only getting better.

ties70

Hi Andrew,

yes, these were made of the "old" new Japanese HH.

The Dubow has crazy grain and wrinkles...though it gets less wear time than the Aero.
Both jackets have gotten something of the old school "wear-me-in-rainy-weather-treatment".

Ties

johnwayne

Hey Ties
you and I could be Brothers in Arms! I may have different maker A2's but the jeans and Redwings are same as I wear all the time - I better dig out my Wayfarers and put some clear glass in them!! Soon as I get time to get my head around how to attach pics I'll add some!!
Gotta say though, very nice jackets but then a they are Goodwears and I still get buzz wearing my Doniger that Ive had for about 6 months and that JC promised would be a good fit and it is!

Cheers
Wayne

Weasel_Loader

Nice job. At least you having longer flight jacket weather than us here in Southern California.

BTW, I'll be in Germany for a few weeks in June. I'm hoping it'll be cool enough at night to wear my A-2 outside. ;)