• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Geronimo!!!!!!

a2jacketpatches

Geronimo002.jpg

Geronimo001.jpg

ausreenactor

Now that's what I call a patch!! Awesome! Buyer in mind?? Or is it a commission job?

I am an Airborne fan....and have a RMNZ Dubow with similar art by Jerome.

Well done...

Couchy

a2jacketpatches

ausreenactor said:
Now that's what I call a patch!! Awesome! Buyer in mind?? Or is it a commission job?

I am an Airborne fan....and have a RMNZ Dubow with similar art by Jerome.

Well done...

Couchy
This one is available on Ebay, I did a handful of others with different shades of color as well, just need to finish up the tabs. PM with email if interested in a preview.

a2jacketpatches

colekwok said:
I am very interested if a2jacketpatches can make a 506th PIR "Para-dice" patch.
Coming up along with SSI and hell, why not any oval you want. I'll end up posting the Para-dice here when done, and I always do a bunch of color shade variants, so get to me when you see them and you'll get first choice.

colekwok

a2jacketpatches said:
colekwok said:
I am very interested if a2jacketpatches can make a 506th PIR "Para-dice" patch.
Coming up along with SSI and hell, why not any oval you want. I'll end up posting the Para-dice here when done, and I always do a bunch of color shade variants, so get to me when you see them and you'll get first choice.

Wow, that is exiting! SSI & hell plus para-dice! I sure am interested. Please do let me know when you have finished!

Silver Dollar

bseal said:
World-class!

The best patchwork I've ever seen. I make patches like these also but compared to a2's work, mine look like a kid with two crayons, safety scissors and a piece of string made them. First rate all the way.