• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G1 price on ebay

fleet16b

While the Eastman looks like a really nice jacket, to me it looks too new. I personally like jackets that have have been around and show it. None of this new pristine look for me
Recently I bought a Pritzker 55J14-series G-1 off a Forum member. It is of 1947ish vintage and has wonderful graining etc from years of use. New collar and knits done professionally.
Cost was under $300 and while worn it still looks great and it an every day wearer.

JOHNO

fleet16b said:
While the Eastman looks like a really nice jacket, to me it looks too new. I personally like jackets that have have been around and show it. None of this new pristine look for me
Recently I bought a Pritzker 55J14-series G-1 off a Forum member. It is of 1947ish vintage and has wonderful graining etc from years of use. New collar and knits done professionally.
Cost was under $300 and while worn it still looks great and it an every day wearer.
That was a great deal and a beautiful Jacket!

mindful

i would say the deal of the year considering leather has gone up in price lucky man enjoy braking them in .

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Lebensgefahr said:
Did i get a bargain or did the winner of the above one pay over the top?

The seller in your link got lucky ... for some reason ELC G-1 style jackets can be a tough sell on eBay, and seldom bring the money of an A-2. The two you bought, a great deal, but more typical of the price ... who'd pay retail?