• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French repro

Hazayad

I've been trying to get the removable fur collar for it but given up hope..... thankfully the leather around the collar is thick enough to put in pop studs for a Italian AF fur collar to attach
They are out there:
149c942b64c3474c52867bec5f84b59e56655893.jpg

Hazayad

I received the rank slide for the Blouson PN:

IMG_20230526_152516664.jpg

One for myself and one for a chum - who obviously and massively outranks me...

Hazayad

Nice “Ersatz “ not Armée de L’ Air, not PN, looks more like fire department ( Pompiers).
OK by all meanings as long as no original available.
These people might disagree with you:

Pilot

These people might disagree with you:
Yes I know… they want to sell ( like millions of others want :) ) , I served and have my originals… also, please compare to your posted photos of pilots wearing orginals and make up your own mind… however if OK for you its also OK for me :cool:
PS please show us a single photo of a PN wearing one like yours…
E44C9C1F-82D3-449A-8849-D10F9DF9C7DB.jpeg

Hazayad

Not the same… two pieces… plus the bars, the colors etc… not the same… but again..OK for you… fine with me :cool:
You obviously have better eyes than I. Could you elaborate on the differences in colour, shape, details that you are referring to? Thanks in advance. B-)