• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free CWU-36/P Jacket (if you pay postage)

HackerF15E

Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by cross-posting a link to this thread, but wasn't sure if there are any of you who read this forum but don't venture into the Nylon section and hadn't seen my offer of a giveaway of my CWU-36/P. No strings attached, just looking for a good home for it!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8969

1322322f.jpg

Mods: apologies if this breaks the rules, if it does then I'll take it down (just trying to spread the word).

bfrench

Administrator
HackerF15E said:
Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by cross-posting a link to this thread, but wasn't sure if there are any of you who read this forum but don't venture into the Nylon section and hadn't seen my offer of a giveaway of my CWU-36/P. No strings attached, just looking for a good home for it!

Mods: apologies if this breaks the rules, if it does then I'll take it down (just trying to spread the word).

Hi, HackerF15E,

Many thanks for the offer - and no rules broken.

What surprises me is that it hasn't gone yet.

Cheers,
Bill French