• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum enter problem

Flightengineer

Last 2 hours I can log forum only using VPN. My laptop is always on, the rest of the forums work without VPN and much faster. Today morning was no problem.

Spitfireace

Last 2 hours I can log forum only using VPN. My laptop is always on, the rest of the forums work without VPN and much faster. Today morning was no problem.
I had the same problem. The site would just time out when trying to access it. No problems with any other site. No changes made to my computer. In the end I got a VPN and now I have no issue accessing and logging in. I can only think that my IP was blocked by VLJ.

jack31916

Something went wrong after the last transitions / upgrades... At least for me thay is.

I now have only acces to the forum via my work's mobile phone. Wonder how long this will last. If this option ends there will be no longer a VLJ forum for me..

Flightengineer

Today I also could not log in from my smartphone, although always I could do it using the mobile Internet.

Now I logged in from my laptop and only with VPN and it was not easy task. Since yesterday evening the forum has been working very slowly for me and if the problem with enter is not resolved I will not be able to visit our forum anymore.

Without VPN, an inscription now appears

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I would ask dear admins to resolve this new technical problem.

Until yesterday, everything worked fine for me without a VPN, and then something went wrong in the evening, from about 20-00 Moscow time.

All the best to all.

Nathan Flowers

Administrator
Nothing has changed with the server, so the only way I could help you would be for you to run a trace route via your terminal when you're not on your VPN. If we have those results, we can see where the bottleneck is.

Flightengineer

Nothing has changed with the server, so the only way I could help you would be for you to run a trace route via your terminal when you're not on your VPN. If we have those results, we can see where the bottleneck is.

Can you explain in a little more detail (better step by step) how to do this?
Thank you.