• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

for bseal A-1 GW

airfrogusmc

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4277.jpg

bseal

Whoa, hello 1927 in a box!

Killer jacket Al, thank you for the updated photos. Looks comfortable too.

airfrogusmc

bseal said:
Whoa, hello 1927 in a box!

Killer jacket Al, thank you for the updated photos. Looks comfortable too.
Yeah its roomy. This one was not made for me. I like it roomy.

High Iron

Wow! Just saw the pics of the '39 on the other thread. It would take me an hour and a half just deciding which one to wear out of the house. It will be interesting to see, after the HH Werber gets broken in, which you think is more comfortable. Thanks for sharing the great photos.

airfrogusmc

High Iron said:
Wow! Just saw the pics of the '39 on the other thread. It would take me an hour and a half just deciding which one to wear out of the house. It will be interesting to see, after the HH Werber gets broken in, which you think is more comfortable. Thanks for sharing the great photos.

Thats a tough one. The cape is so soft right off the bat but theres theres noth'n like a horse hide A-2. I like them both.

airfrogusmc

Thanks Bill and everyone CBI and WL. Its a little loose but very comfortable.

Bill, you still have that W&G?

airfrogusmc said:

Yes I do. I don't wear it that often but it still fits me perfectly ever since I streched it and that Cape is so soft!

airfrogusmc

sealbeachbum said:
airfrogusmc said:

Yes I do. I don't wear it that often but it still fits me perfectly ever since I streched it and that Cape is so soft!

Did you ever get your Harley put back together ?

airfrogusmc said:
sealbeachbum said:
airfrogusmc said:

Did you ever get your Harley put back together ?
No it was totaled. I scattered it all down the freeway! I bought a new 2010 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited! Love it!

740024414_Przbh-L.jpg

airfrogusmc

Weasel_Loader said:
That's some serious hardware Bill. Be careful out there! :)

Yes be careful. That is real nice Bill. Glad you weren't to banged up. As you can see the scooter can be replaced.