• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few B-15b.....fit pic's added

House labelled. Mine's a sz 46, fit pic's taken in the backyard this arvo...fading winter light didn't help

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Ahikito Hori (pictured) the owner of Spirts Co. in Gifu, has overseen production.
NC9-0002wearing.jpg

NC9-0002detail.jpg

Bevan.

Tim P

Re: Few B-15b

That honey brown stitching absolutely rocks and 'dates' the jacket nicely. Fantastic.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.

Tim P said:
That honey brown stitching absolutely rocks and 'dates' the jacket nicely. Fantastic.

Isn't it good? The order number, AF33(038) 12016 equates to THE GARDNER CORPORATION 1950.

Jason

You know, I never liked the offset zip of the B-15s (must be the aspbergers in me!) but that could almost tempt me... ;)

Willy McCoy

The Offset "swing" on the B-15B jackets is very nice. In a perfect world everything is centered. Refreshing to see and own one that is offset. They look more aggressive to me by eschewing symmetry.

Willy McCoy

Looks like a great fit and will be great in the fall/winter. I have a total of three McCoys' jacket and I would rate them very high. I have the L-2, B-15b(MOD) and the James Dean "Rebel" jacket. I don't know where they source their Nylon from, but it must be DuPont. You'll enjoy that jacket for many years.