• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few A2

Roughwear

This A2 is being sold by a friend of mine. He is gravitating towards naval flying jackets and recently bought an original Block 422a. This Few Dubow is a good deal and I'm amazed it hasn't been snapped up.

Roughwear

It could be the light, but is quite a different colour from my original russet Dubow in a size 44.

009-22.jpg

011-20.jpg

013-23.jpg

014-18.jpg

017-16.jpg

018-17.jpg

019-11.jpg

020-13.jpg

John Lever

This is worth it as an investment. Check the cost on the website must be around £1000.
If I had the cash I would buy it to sell in a year or two.

havocpaul

IMO just too 'perfect', like so many Japanese market jackets it seems to lack the character, too exact, no flaws and therefore little personality, the colour may be in part due to camera flash but still misses the style of the original. Nevertheless, especially for those outside UK this is a bargain price.

Peter Graham

Another terrible looking Japanese repro. I can't believe originals were ever made in this colour and the pockets look ridiculous. Compare them to Andrews original. I would be embarassed to wear that.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew is your Dubow a copy of a Good Wear, nice looking jacket .

Rgds Jeff