• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F-5E Vietnam Party Jacket / Snoopy

a2jacketpatches

I got this at a local swap meet along with a Navy M-445 Sheepskin this past weekend.
partyjacket001.jpg

partyjacket002.jpg

partyjacket003.jpg

partyjacket004.jpg

partyjacket011.jpg

partyjacket006.jpg

partyjacket007.jpg

HackerF15E

I love all that Vietnam gear. That is something that is largely missing from current military flying circles...the party suits, custom jackets, etc.

Monsoon

HackerF15E said:
I love all that Vietnam gear. That is something that is largely missing from current military flying circles...the party suits, custom jackets, etc.

I think the current trend is deployment patches.

FtrPlt

HackerF15E said:

Sounds like some subtle hints to the LPA could get that started again. Presuming that esteemed organization still exists in useful form?

ausreenactor

HackerF15E said:

I commissioned Jerome to do some art for my ELC Air Comfort with our unit stuff and the deployment patch. I figured it would be a good hand me down for the kids in time. Still waiting on it, three and half years on. By the time it gets here our involvement in Afghanistan would be complete? And the trend for theatre made patches continues, and is a money spinner. Turn US$4 into ten times that at the drop of a hat. Anyhoo. Great jacket, thanks for the pics..

Couchy

Members online

Latest posts